Fair Finance Asia Webinar on 02 July 2020
- Richard Buch from Facing Finance
- Jakob König from Fair Finance Sweden
- Anirudha Nagar, Accountability Counsel
This webinar was organized to facilitate a better understanding among Fair Finance Asia coalitions networks of effective campaign strategies focusing on environmental risks and challenges
- Developing case studies and data driven evidence focused on climate change;
- Using Quick Intervention Cases (QICs) to build on current public debates or controversial discussions to make a link between environmental issues and lending or investments done by financial institutions;
- Highlighting the intersection between the environment and the indigenous communities, and how financial sector actors including hedge funds and international financial institutions can be held accountable for their irresponsible financial activities.